Conferences and Workshops
- XII International Conference "Application of Multidimensional statistical Methods in Economics and Quality Assessment named after S.A. Ayvazyan"
- The seminar "Probability and mathematical Statistics" was organized by the joint efforts of researchers from St. Petersburg, Moscow and Novosibirsk
- International Conference "Fractional Differential Equations" (Isaac Newton Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge University)
- A conference in honor of Abel Klein — June 27 to July 1 2022, Institute of Advanced Studies (IAS) of CY Cergy Paris University, Campus Neuville
- Workshop «INdAM Meeting Kolmogorov Operators and their applications», Cortona, Italy, 13-17 June 2022
- International Conference Computer Data Analysis and Modeling 2022: Stochastics & Data Science CDAM 2022, September, 6-10, 2022 Minsk, Belarus
- International workshop LSA winter meeting 2019
- International workshop LSA winter meeting 2018
- The First Moscow-UK Working Group on stochastic analysis
- International conference LSA Summer meeting
- International workshops «New perspectives in stochastic Analysis»
- Workshop "High-dimenstional statistics"(Heidelberg, Germany)
- International conference "Modern problems of stochastic analysis and statistics"
- XVII April International Academic Conference
- Workshop "Nonparametric and high-dimenstional statistics"(Heidelberg, Germany)
- Workshop "Stochastic analysis and numerical perspectives" (Sophia-Antipolis, France)
- International conference "Frontiers of High Dimensional Statistics, Optimization, and Econometrics”
- International workshops "New trends in stochastic analysis" and "New trends in statistical analysis of time series" with the participation of foreign leading researchers.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.